With the way things have been going this semester...I am wishing it would be May tomorrow. Even just thinking that I've only been in school for 3 weeks so far this semester makes me want to crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head, and not wake up for another 3 months when it will all be over. The last 3 weeks have seriously felt like thirty, and I can't believe that there is yet another thirteen more to go. Amid the canker sores, pimpled face, bouts of tears, and baggy eyes, I seem to be handling the stress okay, although the pimples are starting to get a little old. I swear every morning I wake up with three new ones on my face, and I feel like I'm 14 all over again. Luckily for me, I have been blessed with the most incredible husband who seems to see beyond all the blemishes, and still thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm thinking about taking him in and having his eyes checked :).
My classes are tough, and my instructors are unrelenting. We've been assigned three presentations in three different classes. One is supposed to be 30 minutes (not to bad), another is 60 minutes (manageable), and the last is a whopping 90 minutes long! On top of the presentations, I have a total of 11 reports due, at least one quiz everyday, about 25 questions to answer for every chapter I read in every single class, and I have to worry about my clinic schedule. If anyone is feeling generous and would be happy to come and be my patient...I would seriously be in your debt for the rest of my life!
Besides school, life is good. Tim's plate is way more full than mine, I have no idea how he manages it all! He works so hard for our little family, and never ever complains. He is so supportive, helpful, and smart! I have a pharmacology class this semester, and its been really nice being married to a genius who loves chemistry, anatomy, and physiology. If I have any questions, he comes to my rescue! He is pretty much the only thing keeping me sane these days...well Tim, diet coke, and chocolate peanut butter ice cream :)...which sounds incredibly delicous right now! I think I'll go and scoop myself a bowl of happiness!
September 2022
2 years ago








4 comments:
Ashley! Your so cute! ha ha! Your beautiful no matter the blemishes or not! ha ha I was laughing reading this cuz I felt like you just told me this in person ha ha! I miss you! Your birthday is coming up we should go out and celebrate both of ours to dinner or maybe a movie or ice cream your choice! Call me! I hope your bowl of happiness is delicious as ever! Love ya!
Awwww, good luck. I remember those days, only it was Ryan going to school, and me just waiting for it to end. You look great though, I didn't even see any blemishes at all. Doesn't ice cream fix everything? If you can ever find it, Ben & Jerry's makes one called Chubby Hubby and it is to die for!!! It will fix just about anything you're going through.
Ashley you brat! I can't believe you didn't tell me that you had a blog. I came across it on ryan and carli's. stinker!!
I am amazed by how much you two can fit into a day! Hopefully you can make some time for a silly game of blog tag. I tagged you today. Enjoy!
Post a Comment