Thursday, May 7, 2009

One year down!!!


After 160 days, 10 classes, 8 finals, 3 Theory instructors, 50 patients, a joke of a Dental Materials Lab class, $10,000 dollars, 16 books, 1 ADA convention, 94 pimples, 5 gallons of tears, and hours upon hours of studying...I have finally completed my first year of Dental Hygiene school! Last year at this time I was working full time in a dental office thinking that I still had another year on the waiting list for my program. Now, almost a full year later, I'm basking in the joys of summer break! I never thought this day would come! I now have almost four months to prepare myself for the upcoming fall and spring semesters that will make me want to curl up in a ball and cry. At least I'm halfway done...and for now, August seem so very far away.

4 comments:

WRYUN said...

Ahhh, enjoy the summer break while you can! Don't even think about school, just play play play!

Brigham said...

Congrats on the completion of year one! You did great! I hear you have a job now too, that's great!

Unknown said...

hang in there Ashley. at least your not toilet paper!

Darrell said...

It's all worth it! Both school and summer break!