I have the most amazing husband in the world. Plain and simple. He is the sweetest, most wonderful, incredible man in the world, and I wish that every woman was as lucky as I am.
I got home from school today to find a big bag of Utah grown peaches (my favorite) bought fresh today at the farmers market sitting on the counter waiting for me as a surprise from Tim. The best part...the sweet note he had written to go along with them. With as much as he has going on with work and school and church, he still spends time thinking about things that will make me happy. He amazes me. It made me start to think about all the reasons I love him. There are a lot, and each day, he does something else that makes me love him even more.
I just wanted to let everyone know, especially him, how greatful I am to have been blessed with a husband that makes me want to be a better person. A husband that makes me feel beautiful. A husband that makes me laugh each and every day. A husband that strives to be like our Savior. A husband that is totally selfless. A husband that makes me happier than anything else in the world. A husband that brings me peaches. :) I love you sweetheart, thank you so much for all you do for me! You mean more to me than you will ever know!
I got home from school today to find a big bag of Utah grown peaches (my favorite) bought fresh today at the farmers market sitting on the counter waiting for me as a surprise from Tim. The best part...the sweet note he had written to go along with them. With as much as he has going on with work and school and church, he still spends time thinking about things that will make me happy. He amazes me. It made me start to think about all the reasons I love him. There are a lot, and each day, he does something else that makes me love him even more.
I just wanted to let everyone know, especially him, how greatful I am to have been blessed with a husband that makes me want to be a better person. A husband that makes me feel beautiful. A husband that makes me laugh each and every day. A husband that strives to be like our Savior. A husband that is totally selfless. A husband that makes me happier than anything else in the world. A husband that brings me peaches. :) I love you sweetheart, thank you so much for all you do for me! You mean more to me than you will ever know!








6 comments:
Oh! How sweet! You guys are so lovey dovey!
So sweet! Way to go Tim!!
Ah cute!
Owwww So sweet!
You are lucky!
Ahw Ash! That's adorable! I'm going to have to come over and steal some of your fresh peachies! MMM
Post a Comment