Thursday, December 3, 2009

And now...for the moment you've all been waiting for...


Tim and I are so excited and happy to announce that after four and a half years of marriage, and total harrassment from almost everyone we know...we are expecting an addition (and blessing) to our family May 25, 2010. I'm also happy to say, I'll be practically nine months pregnant while taking my dental hygiene boards! Yay for me! But truely, we feel incredibly blessed and are so excited to become parents to one of Heavenly Father's children. Honestly folks...this isn't a joke...we really are pregnant. Surprise!

15 comments:

Ryan and Carli said...

Congratulations! You will love being parents. It's hard sometimes but it's the greatest thing ever!

Brandon and Julie said...

Congratulations, we are excited for you, and I love May, and am jealous you are having a May baby. YEAH!!

Carrie said...

Yeah! Okay I was wondering if we'd have a second by the time you had a first! Just kidding! Congrats and you will be such a great mommy! how are you doing so far?

Paul and Tammy said...

Wow!!! That's really exciting you guys. You will be great parents. Congratulations!!!

The Larchars said...

My favorite post since you started this blog. :-) Hehe!

I firmly believe you are having a girl. Yep. You will have cute kids no matter what, but I totally see you decking out a little girl over spiking little boy hair right now...

Are you guys going to find out??? :-)

Allyson said...

YIPEE!!! i'll be an aunti now!! well i am now because of noah! but ya know!! wahooooo!!! its about freakin time!! geez ash you are so selfish! poor tim!
congrats and no matter what anyone says you guys will rock as parents. and now get to teach your kid how to do all the naughty stuff you taught mine! oh paybacks are SO fun. oh and i get to tell them that there are snakes and volcanoes in the backyard and make them have nightmares because they think the lava is going to get them! i'm SO excited to do all that!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! We are so happy for you guys!!

WRYUN said...

Yay Yay Yay! May is the perfect time, you get to skip the hot summer, and have a little heater for the winter! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! Congrats you guys, this is such a fun adventure to be on, good luck with school during all of this, it's going to be crazy!
p.s. my sister Karrie says congrats too!

Stephanie G. said...

We did good keeping your secret huh! Again, CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you. When do you find out what you're having? Isn't waiting the worst? Can't wait to see you again. You'll be great parents!!!

Rob and Jenn said...

Congrats you two!

Darrell said...

That is awesome news! You both will be great at raising children! Happy pregnancy.

Andrea said...

Congrats on the wonderful news! I am so excited for you both! Good luck with your pregnancy.

nikbob said...

congratulations guys. we are soo happy and excited for you. we wish you all the best and hope to see all three of you next year.

The Black Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't even believe how excited I am for you both. I remember right after you guys got married and every patient who came in, asking "so when are you having kids?" Well four years later they finally have their answer. Congratulations you guys Im so HAPPY for you :)

Stacy said...

YAY!! I am sooooo happy for you guys! If you need pregnancy advice.... or labor advice PLEASE let me know!