After a long semester, and after the last four days...last night, my brain was doing something similar to this:
But, I'm so happy to say that finals are done for this semester, and Tim and I get to enjoy three weeks of freedom! I'm sure the next three weeks are going to go by way to quickly...and when the ever dreaded spring semester starts January 11th, it will be way to soon! However...it will be a landmark for me in the sense that this coming spring semester is my very last semester of college ever! Of coarse it will be a semester of misery, and I have major obstacles to overcome before the ever glorious day of graduation...but I am determined to get it over with as soon as possible! I know the coming months will mean stress, tears, ridculousness of requirements, and horribleness, but at the end of it all, I will be a Dental Hygienist...and a few weeks later, I'll be a mommy :). As for Tim...we try not to count how many more semesters he has before he'll never ever have to go to school again. It depresses us. Pray for him :).








5 comments:
I can competely relate! I'm so glad to have these next three weeks but with the holidays it will go by so fast. I for sure won't be ready to start again. That's exciting you'll be done after this. Just keep reminding yourselt that. I'm with you Tim. It will be a long journey until I'm done. Hang in there.
I Like your comic Ashley. That pretty much sums up any experiece I have with reading... thats why books on tape are so much better!!!Glad your done with classes this semester.... I hope this means we can all hang out more!
How are you feeling?! Let me know if I can help in any way!!!
Yeah, freedom! I'm sure finals are over by now so I hope you are enjoying your break! Good luck next semester and I know you will get through it. Love you tons.
You and me both Ash. Next semester will be the death of me. IF I survive, it will be by the grace of God and I will look like I will have come from a terrible battle.
Bottoms up!
Post a Comment