Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Decisions...Decisions...


So, along with the excitement of having a baby comes the excitement (and expense) of getting things ready for baby. Last weekend Tim and I went out and bought our sweet baby girl's crib and dresser...and it's made me even more excited to find the perfect bedding to go with it. I've found three that I like. But...I can't decide which one I like best. So, I'm hoping for your help with this very important decision! The three contenders are:



If you wouldn't mind commenting and casting your vote for which one is your favorite...you'd be helping me out a lot. I know I still have four months...but those four months are also going to be swamped with studying and tests and boards...and stuff that isn't near as much fun as getting a nursery together, so Tim and I want to get as much done as possible before I REALLY won't have time to do anything but eat, sleep, and dream dental hygiene. :)

20 comments:

Ryan and Carli said...

I like the last one. I think it's girly and fun...

lacieinthesky said...

They're all darling, I can see why you're having a hard time deciding. I have to agree that the last one (butterflies) is my favorite though :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I like the first one, but it all depends on what your furniture looks like... what color is it then I'll really decide! :)

Brandon and Julie said...

I love the butterflys, but I also like the flower one. Sorry I am NOT a pink person, maybe that is the reason our stuff is green and brown (slightly gender neutral so we can use it again, sigh I am cheap I know)

jake.shalise said...

WOW tough choice! I love love love the first one! So flippin cute I want that for my very own bedding ha ha it just makes me smile ha ha! The third is also cute! I think everyone does brown and pink so I say either first or third! :) Miss you!

Tim and Heidi said...

Third. For sure the third. That's just me though.

Allyson said...

I like the first if I have to choose one. The last one looks wierd and kinda cheap. The middle is so last year!

Carrie said...

Okay, so I saw the first one and the daisies screamed "Ashley" so if I were buying something for you, I would probably go with that, BUT since I know you like all of these, I like the last one best. It's a little more relaxing to me. Love you girl and I'm SO excited for you to be a mommy! You will LOVE love LOVE (I want that bigger) it! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. I love hearing from you.

Carrie & Adam Brigman said...

I vote the second one :)...love the pink

Stacy said...

I say the 2nd one hands down!!! I love it so much! If I were having a girl I would buy that one. That's how much I love it. The other 2 don't do much for me. Yes, they are cute, but not nearly as great as the 2nd. =D

Brandy J. said...

These are all really cute, but I love the pink and brown option. That being said, our baby bedding is blue and brown so I might be a little biased. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st and 3rd. super cute! i think 1 is so bight and exciting! think i like 1 the best!

Nick and Dyanna said...

First has a little too much going on but has a cute look to it. Maybe if you didn't have the curtains and all of that it would help dumb it down. Second one belongs in a pottery barn magazine and would probably look best with your dark wood crib even though brown and pink is a little over used and I just don't like the last one. Butterflies aren't my thing. So second is my vote... possibly first if you have something to break it up.

Brigham said...

My order goes 1st, 3rd, then 2nd. The first is so cute. However, I'd cut out the curtains -a little too crazy. But I love the pattern and it does remind me of you. The third is really cute too, if you wanted something simpler. The second one is ok. Just not as cute.

Jill said...

The first one looks sooooo like something you'd pick! I like them all, but I really love the first one. And I had Spencer's whole nursery ready, set-up, clothes in drawers, and waiting for 5 months....and I wasn't even going to school. It will make you feel a lot better having stuff set-up and ready to go, especially when you stuff it with cute clothes!!

Mark and Kimmi said...

I commented when you first posted, but for some reason its not here! Therefore, my vote is for number A!!!! Its adorable, and full of personality just like you! I love it. And Mark agrees! Totally number A!!!

The Larchars said...

DEFINITELY the middle one. It's just a bit more timeless and classier. It's so easy to end up with a ton of colors in a baby room, but I like to keep it simple and soothing. I don't like the other two at all. But it really just depends on your preference. Good luck deciding! You'll probably find a way to make it look amazing no matter what!

The Larchars said...

P.s. I had a hard time finding exactly what I wanted that was affordable, so I picked out material for some of the bedding and my mom sewed it for me. It was definitely more cost effect and in MY opinion... much cuter. Good luck! :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd one. Its simple and cute. The 3rd one would be my second choice.

The Black Family said...

Oh my dear Ashley your taste still happens to be impecable. But I would definitely have to say my order choice would be the butterflies first, the purple one would be my second, and then the flowery one would have to be more along the lines of my fourth or fifth choice. Good luck with all your decision making.