As most of you know...Tim and I first met in high school. It took him most of our high school career before he finally got the courage to ask me out...and when he finally did I told him no :). But, that's a whole other story!Whenever Valentines Day rolls along, I always think about the first Valentines Day with Tim. We were in our last year of high school, and we had an early morning concert chior practice on February 14th. After practice, Tim came up and told me he had something for me in his locker. So...with butterflies in my stomach, I grabbed my backpack, and headed down D hall with him...wondering what in the heck he would have for me in his locker. I never expected him to pull out five gerber daisies. I had mentioned to him once in passing a while before that my most favorite flowers were gerber daisies because they really are just the happiest flower, but I had no idea that he would remember. When he handed them to me, I was so surprised...and yet at that exact moment...completely and entirely smitten with him. I carried those flowers around with me all day to every single class knowing that I was the luckiest girl at Taylorsville High School because a boy, a cute, shy, sweet boy had given me gerber daisies because he knew how much I loved them.
1. He makes me feel beautiful everyday, and I can count on him telling me at least once a day exactly how beautiful he thinks I am
So Tim...I just want you to know how grateful I am for you, how much I love you, and how much you mean to mean. You truely have made me the luckiest woman in the world! I love you!








2 comments:
That is a beautiful list, and the kind of man and marriage everyone hopes for. I am so glad you have it, because you deserve it! Happy V day friend!!!
I love your list and your post. It's so wonderful to know that people I care so much about are so happy. Thanks for all your blog comments and I KNOW that you will be a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment