Last night I had a bad dream. It wasn't your typical bad dream. I wasn't being chased by something scary, or trapped by something sinister...I was just in a very large room. The room was full of hundreds of people sitting in desks. I was in a desk on the front row, and I was surrounded by people I knew and people that I didn't know. Tim was sitting in a desk next to me. One of my school instructors entered the room and stood at the front of all of us. She wanted those who had not yet found a boards patient to stand up. I stood up from my desk and looked around to see that no one else was standing. I was the only person out of the hundreds of people in the room who didn't have a boards patient. Some of these people were people who didn't even need to have a boards patient...my husband being one of them. Pleadingly, I turned to the desk next to me where Tim was sitting and asked him to give me his patient. He just looked at me, shook his head, and turned to face the instructor. Then...(luckily)...I woke up.
Now...you may think that this was a silly dream. You may wonder how this dream could have possibly been bad. Well...let me enlighten you. I have spent the most part of the last two years preparing myself for a test that I will be taking in a little less than three weeks. This test is dependant upon my finding a qualified boards patient. Finding this qualified patient isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. There are specific requirements that this patient has to meet in order to qualify for this test that is the test of all tests...and today at school...I discovered that I am now one of two that has yet to find a boards patient. So...I'm begging all of you...pray that my boards patient will finally introduce themselves to me because three weeks is a lot shorter than I would like it to be...and I don't want my bad dream to turn into a real life nightmare :)








7 comments:
I just have one question.... How many minutes did it take you to find and decide on the picture of the blue elmo? (dont know his name cause I hated ses. street growoing up) 30? 40? just curious...
It's grover and sometimes he is super with a cape. He is silly. Any who I hope and pray that you find your patient and if I qualified I would totally be your patient.
So what are the requirements of a board patient? If I can help I will!
Ha I can relate to that dream. Ashley Ashely I have said it before and I will say it again. USE SOMEONE ELSES! I am not so lucky to have my own either but sharing is better than nothing I figure. You are in the perfect spot so ask around. No more bad dreams ok? :)
Hmmmm, well, tell us the requirements, and maybe we will know what to look for! Luckily that was only a dream, and it will all work out. You haven't made it this far for nothing...
Sometimes I wish my teeth were horrible just so you could have a patient, but then I think "I don't want horrible teeth." Sorry Ashee. I know some kids who I swear don't brush their teeth-ever, but I still don't think they would help you any either. Can you find a homeless person? Good luck anyway. You will be fine so long as you remember there is a plan for you and our Father in Heaven knows your needs and loves you. Thinking of you! Don't stress that baby out. Just relax :)
What is the requirements? Do you need good teeth?? Bad teeth? I have a set of good ones. I'd be happy to be your patient if you need good. Or, if you need bad my foster son NEVER brushes his teeth. (well, he does when I sit there and watch... but if I don't take the time to watch, it doesn't really get done.) So maybe he could help? (GROSS!) Or you know, my Dad's too??? Let me know... NO MORE BAD DREAMS!!
Post a Comment