Most of you know that Tim and I are the parents of a cute little dog named Tabby. We adopted her last year from my sister-in-laws family in Washington shortly after Poodie died. We are...needless to say...quite smitten with her. She is such a cute little dog, and has the sweetest little face with the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! Tonight, however...her cuteness was robbed from her. Let me explain...
Just like Poodie...Tabby likes to go upstairs. Tonight was no different. I got home from running errands, and after happily greeting me at the door, she ran to the french doors that separate Tim's and my place from my parents. I spent the evening busying myself with projects that I need to finish before our baby girl arrives, and Tabby spent the evening upstairs hanging out with my dad. Bad idea...
I finally went upstairs to visit with my mom and to bring Tabby back downstairs for the rest of the night. I took one look at my little dog and knew that my dad had a little bit too much fun with my poor Tabby. This is what I saw...
Just like Poodie...Tabby likes to go upstairs. Tonight was no different. I got home from running errands, and after happily greeting me at the door, she ran to the french doors that separate Tim's and my place from my parents. I spent the evening busying myself with projects that I need to finish before our baby girl arrives, and Tabby spent the evening upstairs hanging out with my dad. Bad idea...
I finally went upstairs to visit with my mom and to bring Tabby back downstairs for the rest of the night. I took one look at my little dog and knew that my dad had a little bit too much fun with my poor Tabby. This is what I saw...
My sweet little innocent dog now has a rather sad looking mohawk. I went in to accuse my father of his bad deed only to find him ready for bed and on his knees in prayer...shaking uncontrollably with laughter. The wise guy thinks he's pretty clever. What a jerk...
The worst part of the whole thing? Waiting for her hair to grow back out so I don't have a dog that looks like a punk. It's gonna be awhile though seen as how I paid good money to have her groomed just last week! But...as most of you know...I am my father's daughter, and great minds think alike. It's only a matter of time before I even the score...








12 comments:
Love it! Crabby Tabby really fits now!
-Kimmi
I really really really like your dad! That's the funniest thing ever! I wish I could have been there to see this one transpire.
-Mark
LOL that is so funny! Did you do this background? It's so cute!
I am laughing so hard!! That's hilarious. I can't wait to hear how you get back at him.
Hahaha! Funny. My dad would alway shave the dogs when my Mom was gone too! I love your new blog look by the way!
So funny!
bahaha! That's so funny/sad! I think it's cute! ha ha I laugh every time I look at Tabby! She's adorable! I love the new background so springy!! Love it! Baby is coming soon.. woo woo!
Totally sounds like something my dad would do!!! And then to be on his knees so you couldn't talk back! Classic! You better be thinking of something awesome to even the score......gy
oh dear! ha ha ha
Your Dad sounds like a funny guy!
But it could be worse....my neighbor's husband shaved their 1yr old's head, into a mohawk! Yikes!!
I love your new background, BTW
DAD ROCKS! i'll help you think of something you can do to milly! It won't take long! I'm thinking some paint and maybe making her look like brynn did with the whole eye thing.
OK, so the funny thing about this post is I didn't even notice the haircut until you mentioned it... when I saw the pics I kept looking at her expression. It made me laugh because the expression itself is punk, like she's "telling you off" just by the expression!
That is funny though! I didn't know you got a new dog, I'm so glad you did because I remember how much you missed poodie!
What a cute Dad!!! lol... that is so funny when you are trying to be humble and say a prayer, but you keep focusing on a silly funny thing. haha LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment