When Tim and I first found out we were pregnant...I have to admit, we both wanted it to be a boy. I don't know if it's because my brother is the oldest in my family, or because my dad was the oldest in his family, or maybe because Tim is the oldest in his family...but I have always wanted to have a boy first. I've always had an image in my head of an older brother to look after his younger brothers and sisters. That being said however...I've always felt that I would have a girl first. So...even though we wanted a boy...I just knew that the little baby growing inside of me was a girl. It was a shock to Tim at first because boys run in his family...but I know our sweet baby girl is going to be a Daddy's girl...and I am so excited to see them together once she is born.
I have since decided that getting everything ready for a girl is SO much easier than getting things ready for a boy. There are just so many cute girls things...and really not a lot of cute boy things. On top of that...I absolutely LOVE decorating. It is one of my most favorite hobbies. I totally enjoy beautifying a room. So...I was super excited to be able to decorate for a baby girl. For the last month or two, Tim and I have been busy getting as much ready as possible. However...not being in school has made it SO much easier to get my projects done, and make things look perfect. I'm very proud of the almost finished product. I hope you like what I've done as much as I do! :)







One of the things I loved so much about her bedding was all the colors that I was able to use. I just love how it looks so bright and happy. Sometimes I'll just walk into her room, sit down in the glider, and smile. Our lives are going to change so much, but I'm looking forward to bringing my baby girl home for the very first time.








11 comments:
WOW!!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! I love every detail, I love the colors it really is happy and the gerbers make it extra happy she's such a lucky girl!! WOW! The lamp is one of my favorite's that is adorable with the fabric and flower! I want to see it in person :)
You did an amazing job!! Will you please do my little ones room when I have one?? PLEASE!!!!!!
Hurry baby Emmy and get here!! SHEESH! ;)
Very cute Ash!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. They are so much fun (even though they are filled with LOTS of drama!). You and Tim will be amazing parents!
it is gorgeous I totally (yes I just said totally) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I am excited for you and praying she comes in the next few days, I just can't wait to see her cute little face.
Sooo cute!! After shopping for boys and girls, I completely agree it's easier to find cuter stuff for girls than for boys. We can't wait to meet her!!
Love it!! You guys did a great job! You're going to be a great mom, and she is going to be one lucky little girl to have you guy!! Good Luck with everything when she comes, can't wait to see pix!!
It's super cute! Great job every thing looks great! Now all you need is the baby! :)
Love the Nursery! I know all about decorating for a boys room but with all of Ty's toys it balanced things out. You are so creative. Love it and can't wait to meet your little one. Good luck!!
Her room is adorable!!! You are so creative! I was happy to go to your shower, and agree wholeheartedly we need to get together more often.
So BEAUTIFUL! I wish you could come and decorate my house ;)
Cute, Cute, and more Cute! She's going to look great in that room!
So cute! I wish i had your talent!
Post a Comment