Monday, June 7, 2010

My Two Most Favorite People In The World!

I didn't think it was possible to love my husband anymore than I did...but I was so wrong. Each time I hear Tim talk to Emmy over the monitor, or hear him sing to her, or watch him cuddle her my love for him expands beyond what I even knew was possible. Not only is he the most amazing husband in the world...but he is also an amazing Daddy. He came home today between class and work and gave me a chance to get ready for the day. When I got out of the shower and walked back into the family room...this is what I discovered on the couch. I truely am the luckiest woman in the world. I am married to an incredible man and I'm a Mommy to the most beautiful little girl ever born. Lucky, lucky, lucky me :).

5 comments:

Sass said...

That pic is so tender!! Emmy has her cute face all nuzzled into his chest! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

The relationship between a Daddy and little girls are so special. I love watching Mike interact with our girls. The best is yet to come...even when you don't think it could get any better, It will!! She is a beautiful little girl! You and Tim are SO lucky!!

Carrie said...

So cute. Love does grow so amazingly. Love for your husband, love for your baby. It's always so surprising and wonderful to discover how much love we are truly capable of. Love ya girl.

Jill said...

Awwwww, I love seeing the daddy's cuddle their babies! So precious. I can't imagine adding another one someday, and feeling the love multiply again!

jake.shalise said...

Gosh this is darling! So precious! I am in love with all her dark dark hair. I really want to come visit. I'm going to have to give you a call! :)