1. Community-I love how this show totally paints the perfect picture of what a community college is really like. I laugh because it's funny...and so SO true. It gives me the opportunity to laugh at myself...because I am, in fact, a recent community college graduate. However...if you ask me if I went there...I'll just deny it.
2. Glee-Ah, Glee. This show just makes me smile. The only person that I know that doesn't like this show is my little brother Jake...and he's not the brightest bulb in the box, so his opinion really doesn't count :). Seriously, how can you not love a show that has drama, comedy, amazing music, and an incredibly good looking Glee Club teacher. If you don't like this show...just keep it to yourself buddy. You're treading in seriously dangerous waters!
3. Scrubs-Zach Braff rocks. Plain and simple. Scrubs was fantastic until he left the show. Now I just watch the reruns and smile to myself. JD's hilariously crazy and sometimes horribly awkward thought processes played out on screen are just enjoyable to me. Sometimes it's just fun to watch someone make a complete fool out of themselves. I'm just thankful it's not me.
4. The Mentalist-If you haven't seen this show, I HIGHLY recommend it. I love how this show is totally different from the other crime and investigation dramas on television. Patrick Jane is one of the cleverest characters I've ever watched on tv. I find myself getting lost in the episode as it plays out on the screen. This is one of those shows that I can see myself watching reruns of while eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream and trying to figure out what in the heck Patrick Jane is thinking.
5. Matlock-I know, I know. You're thinking "Matlock? Seriously, what is wrong with you"...but let me explain myself. Okay...there really isn't anything to explain except that I LOVE this show. For no apparent reason either, except that I really like Matlock. He's a cute old guy who always wins his cases. I don't know about you, but I'd totally want him to be my lawyer if I was ever accused of murder! He's just simply brilliant. Oh...and I love how he argues his cases :). Totally unbelievable, but I don't care. He's the best.
6. Little House On The Prairie-If you know me...you know how much I love this show. I think it has to do with the simpleness of it all. Sometimes I wish that I had been born during a time like that...and then they show the episodes where Laura, Mary or Karey run to the outhouse in the middle of the night and I change my mind. Nothing bad ever happens to them...but I'm sure I'd get eaten by a coyote or something like that. Plus...I think Michael Landon is really dreamy. He's the perfect husband and father...kinda like my Tim :). I've seen all the episodes at least three times each...and I never get sick of them. I don't think I ever will either.
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer-I know what you're thinking. I go from Little House to Buffy. But I love Buffy. I love Angel. I love Willow and Xander and Giles. I have all the seasons on DVD, and I watch them regularly. I think I love the friendships the most in this series. I secretly hope that they bring the show back so that I can finally find out if Angel and Buffy end up together...although, in my perfect world...they do :).
8. LOST-Best show ever. Enough said.
9. The Office-Oh how I love Michael Scott! His stupidity is the highlight of my week. He's like JD on Scrubs in the sense of how awkward he can make a situation in less than 2 seconds. Sometimes I have to close my eyes because I can't watch him make a fool of himself. It's almost painful in a way. But...I love the show! It will be a sad sad day when this sitcom ends...it will be the end of a legacy. A unpolitically correct legacy.
10. Clean House-I like this show because it shocks me. I am a very clean person. Messes make me twitch. So, I'm always amazed at these people who call the show for help, and then won't give anything up for the yard sale to make money to fix up their house. Still...the crew always manage to make the house clean and pretty even if the yard sale doesn't make much. But...these people who hang on to the craziest and sometimes scariest things make me laugh. Please...just get rid of the weird costumes, scary doll collections, and 13 broken vacuums. I, myself, just can't seem to understand the inner workings of some people's minds...and thank goodness for that.
Well...there you have it! My top 10. Please don't judge me. :)








8 comments:
Jake my be a dull bulb but as you well know I am not, and I too think Glee is pretty dang stupid. I'm not even saying this to be annoying and spite you.(amazingly) I TRUELY dislike Glee and plan to never watch another minute. I'm shocked we have so few common shows that we both like. Other then The Office and LOST the rest of your choices can go jump off a small building for all I care. Anyway. Good times.
Mark
What the what?!! When has my husband ever watched Glee??? It must have been in his secret life... Anyway, Ash didn't whats her face engles go blind at some point!? I would classify that as something bad happening in my book... Just saying...
Kimmi
Good choices Ash. I am a Scrubs junky myself. There are very few shows that I watch since cartoons take over our t.v. but i do find time (late night with the DVR)to see the good ones.
Great list! I practically die laughing from The Office! LOVE IT! And guess who just started LOST??? US! Clear back on season 1 I have a love/hate relationship with it. I hope that it goes over whats going on because sometimes they talk about something and than it's like it never existed... if that makes any sense. Not giving up though I just hope I love it too!
P.S. I love little house on the prairie there really is just something about it that makes me so happy! :)
Seriously, we soooo need to get together!! There are so many shows on that list that we love. We have all the seasons of the Office, Scrubs, and others. I love Michael Landon as well! He's one hot pioneer...
I love it! Nicely done!
um..you forgot MAURY!!! you just love a good who's your babies daddy!!!
Scrubs is my all time favorite- you are right about it going down hill without Zack Braff. I like Glee and Lost too, just a little sad about Lost being over forever.
Post a Comment