28 years ago today...the world became a better place. History was made. Lives were changed forever. The baby form of my future eternal companion entered the world and to this day...remains one of the greatest men to walk this earth as we know it :)
Over the last several months, I've gained a greater appreciation and love for this man that I am blessed to call my husband and best friend. He is amazing. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father loves me and knows me perfectly to have created a man specifically designed and meant for me. We're one of those "Saturday's Warrior" kinda couples complete with cheesy music and dancing and everything.
So...in honor of Tim and his 28 years upon this earth...here's a list complied especially for him.
I love you Darling!
1. He is super ticklish. Especially on his tummy. But...once you get him going, he is ticklish EVERYWHERE!!!
2. He LOVES eggnog. He looks forward to this time of year so that he can sample every type of eggnog there is on the market. I think he keeps the eggnog companies in business, because honestly, that stuff is disgusting!
3. He has incredibly sexy legs. I especially like it when he walks around in his garments :)
4. His most favorite basketball team is the Jazz. This baffles me...I can't figure out why he would continually support a team that is an utter disappointment every year...hmmmm
5. His most favorite college basketball team is Duke.
6. He knows more random information that any other person I know.
7. He is very particular about how the toilet paper roll goes on the toilet paper holder. I discovered this very soon into our marriage... :)
8. His favorite superhero is Batman.
9. He loves to eat at the weirdest places...even the ones that look like you'd get food poisoning or be shot while eating there...
10. He is the kindest most selfless person I know
11. He sings to Emmy when he gets her ready in the morning
12. He is an incredibly hard worker, and sacrifices so much for our little family
13. He is the oldest of four boys...and doesn't let his little brothers forget it :)
14. He doesn't have a favorite color...but if he had to choose one...it would be green
15. His favorite movie is Field of Dreams...but he has been known to enjoy lame movies like Dumb and Dumber (seriously stupidest movie ever)
16. He is super excellent at ironing, and enjoys it. He thinks it is relaxing
17. His dream car is a Porche 911 Carrera GT, silver in color
18. He is going to be an amazing doctor...as long as he doesn't come home one day from med school and tell me his dream is to be a gynecologist...
19. He LOVES LOST. I think he might be the biggest fan out there...
20. He LOVES listening to the crazies on George Norey's Coast to Coast
21. He likes to joke about being abducted by aliens...but I think deep down inside, he really hopes one day he is abducted by aliens...
22. He speaks Japanese
23. He wants to name our children weirdo names like Don Carlos, Fox, and Stone...ummmm, no
24. He LOVES Community, Modern Family, and The Office
25. He quite possibly has the biggest boogers I have ever seen!
26. I am absolutely certain there is not one person who doesn't like him...it's kind of irritating sometimes...there's a ton of people who don't like me!
27. He started reading the newspaper when he was six
and...last but not least
28. He loves his family more than anything else in this world. Everything he does shows Emmy and me that this is true.
Happy Birthday!

Seriously...look at those legs! He is so incredibly good looking :)








7 comments:
Great list Ash I may have to do this for my husband. I just have to say I love Dumb and Dumber! Don Carlos kind of catchy! You guys are a super cute family. I'm so glad put a good man in your life! Anyone that doesn't like you is missing out!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Happy Birthday Tim!!
I love yours and Tim's relationship! You are so in love! And I love it!
The car guy in me has a problem..... So which is it? Is Tim's favorite car a Porsche 911 or a Carrera GT? because there is no such thing as a 911 Carrera GT. There is a 911 Carrera, or a 911 Carrera GTS. But yeah Just trying to make sense of the madness.
So cute and fun. Happy birthday Tim! I feel the same way about Aaron and other people. Everyone seems to like him. I'm like on Malcom in the middle where the neighbors invite Hal but not his wife to BBQ's etc ;) What a cute family.
Your the cutest wife! Happy birthday to your hubby!!!!
-Jake and Tim have lots in common :)
We love Tim!!! Hope his Birthday was good!!! We had a good time spending it with him!
Post a Comment