So...I've pretty much sucked at the monthly updates on our sweet Emmy. In fact, I'm pretty much terrible at doing any posts about her. Which, is a shame, because she's so dang cute, and I'm only doing an injustice to the world by not sharing her adorableness. Who knows...I could possibly change someone's life just through a simple blog post on my daughter. Imagine...an out of work, depressed, sad, sad little man. He reads my blog. The post just happens to be about the most beautiful baby in the world. Suddenly, he becomes inspired. After three months, he finally showers. He puts on a suit. He goes out the next day...and BOOM! Donald Trump runs into him on the street...hires him on the spot...and BOOM! He's a millionaire by the next week. It could happen. Just saying... :)
I took this picture on my phone the other day, and fell in love with my daughter all over again. She makes me so immensely happy. I will forever be grateful for the five years that Tim and I had together before we started our family. Yes, I know, our reasons for waiting were completely and totally selfish, but also, completely and totally worth it. However, being parents has helped us to develop a deeper bond with one another. I love him even more because of her. She is the joy of our lives. She has helped us to understand better what true happiness is. Nothing can take that away from us. I am a better person because of my daughter. So...even if your life hasn't forever been changed...I know mine has.








9 comments:
Love that smile! And, I hope you don't ever meet that sad little man...She is such an adorable girlie, and we love having her over! I was amazed at how much love was possible for such a tiny little human, and can't imagine that love doubling when we have this next one....I am also glad for the time Ryan and I had before a baby, and would recommend it to anyone. It changes your life in so many unpredictable ways, it's nice to have a solid base to count on when you are going on zero sleep, and a sore body!!
She's adorable!! You definitely need to post more photos of her. We also need to have our posterity meet now that they are more aware. Give us a buzz so we can get something on the calendar. How is she sleeping? Any better?
This blog truly changed my life. Truly. I feel like anything is possible now, because of you writing about Emmy. :) I love that picture. She is so adorable!!! That flower makes me smile!
That is teh biggest smile I've ever seen! So pretty! Babies are so precious.
Aw, this is just one of the best blogs. I love pictures of Emmy. She's so photogenic!! I'm a proud aunt :) ( I like that I can say I'm an aunt cause of her)
she is so, so, so, stinkin' cute!
Ahhh, that was a sweet post. And she IS so stinkin' cute, it's impossible not to smile looking at her! We definitely need to get together again soon! This week will be crazy for me again because we have yet another wedding reception for my brother and family coming, but I will be in touch soon, I promise!!! :-)
She's beautiful, I think you need to put loads of pictures of her on here, I haven't seen enough! :)
Love her! I need to see her way more often!
Post a Comment