Thursday, April 21, 2011

Following In Her Mother's Footsteps...

If you know me...then you know this face very well...

Well...I'm proud to announce that my beautiful baby girl is taking after her mother

I know you may find this hard to believe...but she's even cuter in person :)

7 comments:

jake.shalise said...

She's beautiful in person! I love this famous face, so glad Emmy picked it up she pulls it off perfectly just like her mama! Love it!

Brieanna said...

Oh my goodness that is so stinkin' adorable!!!!! It's so fun to see all the stuff they pick up on just by watching you. :)

Carrie said...

That is so funny! she is adorable!

Jill said...

Ha ha ha ha!! Love it!

Paul and Tammy said...

That is awesome and by far the cutest thing ever! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love both your faces! Super cute!

The Larchars said...

Ahahahahahahaha! LOVE this post! You both are super cute!