I know that most of you probably don't care to know anything more about me. But...because I have nothing better to blog about lately...and because my lovely sister-in-law tagged me, I'm going to let you know 15 things that you may (or most likely didn't) want to know about me :).
{1. Dream job...}
I would love to be an interior designer. I absolutely LOVE to decorate, and being able to do it on someone else's dime would totally rock.
{2. Favorite drink...}
Diet Coke...enough said.
{3. Most important beauty secret...}
Beauty secret? My make-up bag consists of two things. Mascara and a concealer stick. How sad is that? In fact...I don't even know how to apply blush or eyeliner. I think lipstick is yucky. I'm pretty much a Burt's Bee's kinda girl...I really love that stuff. I stash one in nearly anything that has a pocket.
{4. If you had an all expenses paid vacation...where would you go?}
Easy...first, we would fly to Disneyland, jump aboard a cruise ship to Hawaii, fly to Japan, spend some time in Australia, visit Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, France, Germany, and England. Then we would fly to New Zealand, bask on the beaches of Tahiti, take a cruise to the Bahamas, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Then we'd finish up with a week in Disneyworld and New York City. Hey...a person can dream right? :)
{5. If you had three wishes, what would they be?}
I'll be honest...I'm too selfish to be the "I wish for world peace" kinda girl. So, I'm keeping it real...
#1-I would LOVE to live in Disneyland
#2-I really want to be twinkled
#3-Life would be so wonderful if Tim got accepted to the University of Utah medical school
{6. If you could have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?}
Bread. In all varieties. I could live on bread for the rest of my life and be perfectly and entirely happy. I realize that this would also result in my being perfectly and entirely plump. But, I'd be happy and that's what matters right? :)
{7. What is one talent you wish you had?}
I really wish I could sew. My mom is a beautiful seamstress. She tried and tried to get me to learn how to sew when I was growing up...and as a teenager can sometimes be...I was stupid and told her that I wasn't interested. Now, I'm totally regretting that. I really want a sewing machine...and I'm determined to become good at it one of these days. Lucky for me...my mom is still willing to teach her stubborn daughter how to do it.
{8. Biggest celebrity crushes...}
Considering the fact that I'm married to quite possibly the best looking man in the entire world...it's hard to think of anyone that could even compare to his incredibly stunning good looks. But, because the question has been asked...I guess I have to come up with some type of answer...
*Chace Crawford-I had a dream I made out with him once. I felt so guilty when I woke up, I told Tim right away. He laughed at me, but at least my conscience is clear :)
*Carey Grant-I realize he's an old dead guy...but he was incredibly dreamy back in his day
*Paul Wesley-Seriously...why did they not cast this handsome fella as Edward in the Twilight movies? I might actually have enjoyed watching them.
{9. If you could look into the future, would you?}
There's only one thing I'd like to know...and that's where Tim and I will end up for medical school. If someone could please tell me that...I'd be perfectly fine letting everything else fall into place. However...if this included information about future lotteries...I'd be all about that as well :)
{10. What made you start a blog?}
I'd been wanting to start a blog for a long time...but I didn't really know how. I'm really quite stupid when it comes to anything that has to do with a computer. So...Tim being the amazing husband that he is, got my sister's help, and surprised me by getting one all set up. I've been a part of the blogging world ever since :)
{11. What was the happiest day of your life?}
I realize that everyone gives the typical answer of "the day I got married". But honestly...the day I married Tim really was the happiest day of my life. Knowing that I'm going to be with my best friend for the rest of forever no matter what is what I waited for my entire life. Every girl should be as lucky as me.
{12. Top 4 book recommendations...}
I love reading. I really, really wish that I made more time for it because I enjoy lounging on the couch, curled up with a blanket and a good book. Especially on rainy days...which have been quite frequent as of late :). I love to read books that are a series...so my list comes in sets of several.
#1. The Hunger Games
#2. Harry Potter
#3. The Mortal Instruments
#4. Work and the Glory
{13. What's your guilty pleasure movie?}
The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. This movie is a total of 5 hours and 23 minutes long making it my guilty pleasure movie because I could be doing something way more productive than wasting almost half of my day watching something that is almost six hours long. It's totally worth it though. I usually go back to the parts where Elizabeth rips Mr. Darcy to pieces after he proposes to her...and then the very end when he proclaims his love. It's so romantic. Even Tim enjoys watching this one with me :)
{14. What's your worst habit?}
I bite my nails. I've tried everything to stop...but I can't seem to break the habit. I see girls with long gorgeous nails...and I envy them. If only I had some other bad habit...like smoking or kicking people. Oh well, such is life.
{15. What Golden Girl would you be?}
I hated this show when I was growing up. So...I choose to be none of them! Instead, I'm going to pick a character from Little House on the Prairie. Hmmmm...if I were any of the characters from Little House, I would probably be Laura. She was a tom boy growing up...changed to get the attention of a boy, was totally a Daddy's girl, and married the man of her dreams. That pretty much sums up my life...except for the whole growing up on a prairie part... :)
There you have it! 15 useless fact about little ol' me.








6 comments:
Good post! I am totally in a blog funk lately too...It's fun to hear totally random things about people you'd never think to ask...As for the bad habit, I'm a nail picker, and feel the same way, I would love to have gorgeous nails, however, I've realized it's not meant to be for me...oh well, someday right??
You can come decorate my house anytime you want...on my dime. Meaning I'll pay for everything that goes in my house. And I'll pay you in bread! :)
For question #9 that's easy-Phoenix. Oh, and look at that, an apartment next to ours just opened up too. Ain't that somethin' :)
That's some dream vacation! Take me with you :)
And hey, bread is super cheap so go for it :)
I think I new most of those things already! You and I should be twins! Your Mom will have to teach me how to sew too!
That was fun! You always make me laugh! And anytime you're ready to go on vacation, let me know- I want to go with!!!
Post a Comment