Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Day Our Whole World Changed

Last year at this time I was sitting in the hospital holding the most beautiful baby in the entire world. Tim's and my world completely changed from that moment on.

I don't think either one of us knew the joy that we were going to experience.

I don't think either one of us knew how happy she would make us.

May 25, 2010 was a really good day :)



A few things that we adore about our little Miss Emery:

She gives snuggles all the time
She says "Hi" to everyone
She waves goodbye
She thinks Peek-A-Boo is the coolest thing ever :)
Her giggle is completely contagious
She LOVES books
Her jibberish is adorable
She has the most beautiful smile
She dances to any and all music that she hears
She is the cutest baby in the world

A year ago Tim and I became completely and entirely smitten.
Twelve months later and she still has us both wrapped around her little finger.

Happy Birthday Emmy! We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year! She is so beautiful!! And I may or may not have choked up when I saw the newborn picture of Emmy, thinking of what I'm going to experience in just two months. Happy Birthday to Emery, the cutest one year old I know!!

jake.shalise said...

Happy Birthday to baby Emmy! That flew by!! She seriously gets more and more beautiful every picture I see and I never knew that was possible! I love those blue blue eyes!! I have to say though, seeing her totally makes me want a little baby SO BAD!

Brandon and Julie said...

Happy birthday, her pictures are so adorable, hard to believe she is one, went by so fast!!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! She is a beautiful girl. Hope her first birthday was a ton of fun. They get even more fun as the days go by- hard to believe I know.

Brigham said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!! Thanks for making me an aunt for the first time, I'll always remember that and how excited I was to meet you. Wish we could be there for your birthday party!

Tim and Heidi said...

She is such a cutie! Her Auntie Heidi sure does love her lots! Happy Birthday Miss Emmers!!! Can't wait for your Birthday Celebration Saturday!

Jill said...

What a fast year! First birthdays are incredible!! Happy Birthday to Miss Emmy, we have had so much fun with her, and Spencer continues to talk about "Kamry"! Here's to another great year of fun and learning!!