So I don't comment on ONE of your posts and I get in so much trouble. Jeez. I didn't comment on this one because I commented on the picture on facebook, and I didn't want to write the same thing. Not to mention that you get like triple the comments I get so I didn't think you would notice OR feel bad. Obviously I was wrong. So I apologize for not commenting on this adorable picture of Emmy. However, looking back you will notice that I have commented on every other post you have written. But, so that you don't feel bad anymore...I will comment on this one too. Oh my goodness. Emery is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! She makes me want to try a firehouse sub! In fact... I think I'll go get one RIGHT NOW! No really, I'm glad you're finally putting more pictures of my adorable niece up like I've been waiting for. I hope this comment is sufficient and long enough for you :)
Tim and I first met our sophomore year at Taylorsville High School. We started dating our senior year after Tim got the courage to ask me out. We've been together ever since. We were married in June 2005, and I must say...I'm incredibly lucky to be married to the greatest husband in the world. Tim graduated with a degree in Medical Laboratory Science and just started his first year of medical school, and we're on an adventure in Kentucky, 2,000 miles from home. I'm a wife, a mommy, and a Dental Hygienist. We have a dog named Tabitha, a beautiful little lady, and a handsome little man. Life is good.
4 comments:
Too stinkin' cute, and I am so so jealous, I love firehouse!!
Ssssoooo adorable!! She is getting so big. I love her big smile. She seems like such a happy little girl
I just love this picture!! This should earn her a month or two on the next firefighters calendar!!
So I don't comment on ONE of your posts and I get in so much trouble. Jeez. I didn't comment on this one because I commented on the picture on facebook, and I didn't want to write the same thing.
Not to mention that you get like triple the comments I get so I didn't think you would notice OR feel bad.
Obviously I was wrong.
So I apologize for not commenting on this adorable picture of Emmy.
However, looking back you will notice that I have commented on every other post you have written.
But, so that you don't feel bad anymore...I will comment on this one too.
Oh my goodness. Emery is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute! She makes me want to try a firehouse sub! In fact... I think I'll go get one RIGHT NOW!
No really, I'm glad you're finally putting more pictures of my adorable niece up like I've been waiting for.
I hope this comment is sufficient and long enough for you :)
Post a Comment