When we were in Hawaii, we were lucky enough to have the best babysitters in the world!
Papa and Grammy Brigman
and
Grandpa and Grandma Tappana
We know that they took amazing care of her, and we know that there wasn't anyone better for the job.
However...we also know that Emmy got spoiled rotten.
My mom's excuse? She's Grammy.
On our second day, I called my mom to see how things were going. She informed me that Emmy had gotten into the pantry and caused a little bit of a mess.
Lucky for us...she took pictures!
Upon investigating the situation...this is what Grammy found:
My mom told me that Emmy was shoveling the chocolate into her mouth by the handful.
Looks like this little one takes after her Mama.
Although I'm a little less messy.
(most of the time)








9 comments:
That's so cute and funny. You know when they get quiet they're up to no good... OR up to their elbows in all the chocolate goods!
Hahaha!! That is super cute and so funny!! Atta girl, loving her chocolate like that. I too shovel it in my mouth by the handful.
proof! Gotta love it when you keep your head long enough to take the picture so you have the proof. Well I guess grandma gets kudos for snapping the pic. But I'm so glad you got it...it'll be something fun to look back on. And hey maybe it was one of those days where she just NEEDED chocolate...am I right ladies? I say leave her be and let her have what she needs! ☺
That is hilarious! I think Tim took a picture of me the other day and that's what I looked like too! She's a girl that knows what she wants :) Love her!
Yumm!!! I love that you have pictures of her in action chowing down.
You know, I have to admit that Brigham comes home and finds me like this on a weekly basis. I just have my breaking point ok!
The only thing is...I don't look near as cute as Emery :)
That a girl!!! I just love her! I don't blame her for stuffing her face, I do it all the time! I have no self control haha
Ahhhh ha ha! Sooooooo cute! That's fantastic she took pics! love it!!!!
That is adorable!! She is so cute, they will do anything to get the good stuff. She's just doing what we'd all really like to do with chocolate. I am jealous of your time in Hawaii but glad you have great babysitters! :)
Post a Comment