Saturday, September 17, 2011

Look-A-Like?


The other day, I was folding laundry and watching a re-run episode of Dr. Phil. Emmy was running around and "helping" me fold the laundry. By helping...I mean pulling clothes out of the basket and then
randomly throwing them around the room.

Anyway...

As Emmy was tossing one of Tim's shirts near the t.v. she paused to watch for just a second. A moment later, she was slapping the screen and yelling "Papa, Papa" over, and over.



I'm not sure if it's the male pattern baldness or the mustache...but either way, anytime
Dr. Phil is on...Emmy is convinced she's watching her Papa.

It makes me giggle every single time :)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

That's so funny!

The Larchars said...

Ah ha ha ha!!!!! That's hilarious! I can totally see the resemblance in this post- cute Emmy!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Emmy! I can see the resemblance a little bit, so for a little 1 year old I bet it's uncanny!

Jill said...

Ok, that is hilarious! You need to get some tickets to the show now! I was looking at Emmy on Sunday, and I can't believe how big and grown up she's looking! So crazy how much time flies. She's just as gorgeous as ever though!

Tim and Heidi said...

That's way too funny!!! That girl is silly! I do have to say that I love your Dad and I'd much rather watch a show that he was hosting :)

jake.shalise said...

Haha I love it!! I can see why she would think that due to the sweet stache! :)