This past weekend has made me realize even greater how very blessed I am in my life and how many things I have to be thankful for.
There's no question that my two most favorite blessing are Tim and Emmy. They are the two people that make me happier than anything else in this world.
Each of them has qualities about them that I love more and more each day.
{My 10 most favorite things about Emmy...}
1. The way she sings to herself while she plays with her toys.
2. The way she will bring me books and then sit down in my lap for me to read them to her.
3. Her "uh-oh" face.
4. Her giggle.
5. The way she says "happy" over and over and over...
6. Her independence...although sometimes this one drives Mommy a little crazy.
7. The way she looks in her bead necklaces that she insists on wearing everywhere.
8. Her snuggles.
9. The way she toddles around the house and points at all the pictures of her Daddy.
10. She made me a Mommy.
{My 10 most favorite things about Tim...}
1. He is the most gentle person I know as well as the most selfless, kind, and patient.
2. He strives everyday to be a better person than the day he was before.
3. The way he will say something or do something just to make me laugh no matter how ridiculous he may look while doing it.
4. The way he looks at Emmy like she's the greatest thing in the entire world.
5. How amazing he looks in a suit and tie.
6. How excited he gets about his garden every year.
7. His testimony of the gospel.
8. The sacrifices he continues to make so that he can provide for our family.
9. His desire to serve everyone around him.
10. He's my eternal companion.
There are days when I think that I cannot possibly be any luckier.
Then I wake up, and start a new day and discover more things that I'm thankful for.
I'm grateful for things that remind me how very blessed I am.








2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Tim and Emmy! I love it!
This is tender! LOVE it!!! So I decided it's been way too long and we need to get together again. :-)
Post a Comment