Umm... That shirt doesn't look too big for her! She looks darling in it! I'm so excited for you guys! Next time we'll have to plan to be pregnant at the same time so both of our Tim's can take care of us :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm so excited! I really hope it's a boy! But no pressure because of course a girl would be wonderful too. You're so lucky :)
Yeah! So fun! Congrats. Let me tell you, I didn't realize how much I missed that new baby stage until I got another one. Can't get enough of that cute cuddly stage.
That's awesome! Congratulations! I only hope it's another girl for you because buying two wardrobes every season is really hard on the pocket book! A girl could use the same clothes Emmy did- same season born and everything. Boy or girl I'm sure your baby will be adorable. So excited for you!
AHHH! So excited for you! Guess what? I am prego with number 2 and due April 3. Crazy stuff. We could be at the hospital together! Hope you are feeling good and baby isn't beating you up too much!
Tim and I first met our sophomore year at Taylorsville High School. We started dating our senior year after Tim got the courage to ask me out. We've been together ever since. We were married in June 2005, and I must say...I'm incredibly lucky to be married to the greatest husband in the world. Tim graduated with a degree in Medical Laboratory Science and just started his first year of medical school, and we're on an adventure in Kentucky, 2,000 miles from home. I'm a wife, a mommy, and a Dental Hygienist. We have a dog named Tabitha, a beautiful little lady, and a handsome little man. Life is good.
14 comments:
That is a DARLING photo of her- that expression reminds me so much of Tim! And of course, I LOVE the announcement! Congrats again!!!!
Umm... That shirt doesn't look too big for her! She looks darling in it! I'm so excited for you guys! Next time we'll have to plan to be pregnant at the same time so both of our Tim's can take care of us :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
YAHOO!!! so excited for you guys, and that pictures is darling!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm so excited! I really hope it's a boy! But no pressure because of course a girl would be wonderful too. You're so lucky :)
OH MY GOODNESS...Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys.
I know I already commented on FB, but I'm really excited for you two! Congrats, again.
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! How fun, and so exciting! What a cute shirt and how neat that they'll be so close! Congrats!!
Emmy is going to be a cute big sister. I am so excited for April 6th!!
oh wow, how neat! Congrats to all of you!
Love it!! So exciting....I can't wait to see this new Tappanna!
Yeah! So fun! Congrats. Let me tell you, I didn't realize how much I missed that new baby stage until I got another one. Can't get enough of that cute cuddly stage.
Congratulations! That is one lucky little baby.
That's awesome! Congratulations! I only hope it's another girl for you because buying two wardrobes every season is really hard on the pocket book! A girl could use the same clothes Emmy did- same season born and everything. Boy or girl I'm sure your baby will be adorable. So excited for you!
AHHH! So excited for you! Guess what? I am prego with number 2 and due April 3. Crazy stuff. We could be at the hospital together! Hope you are feeling good and baby isn't beating you up too much!
Post a Comment