Monday, December 12, 2011

Need Some Bling?

As a kid...I grew up with about 11 different boys in our neighborhood. I was the only girl my age. Every now and then there would be a girl that would move onto our street...but it was never for very long and I would eventually be stuck having only boys to play with yet again.

That being said...I was undeniably a tomboy.

There was nothing girly about me.

Emmy on the other hand is in love with all that is
pretty and feminine in this world.

She likes to dress up in her "pretties" and walk around the house all "blinged" out in her bead necklaces and bracelets. However...one necklace will not do. She's not fully dressed until she has every single one hanging off of her body in one fashion or another.


Doesn't she look pretty?
You can often find her at church, at the store, or pretty much anywhere donning one of her beaded necklaces.

As you can tell from this picture...I'm amazing at snapping shots of the two of us together. I should be awarded for my talents. Sometimes I even surprise myself with my skills.
Please...don't be jealous :)

6 comments:

Kari said...

I see that Emmy has two bows in her hair. Cute! This whole post is cute! Her and Lydia both love all things girly :)

Carrie said...

So cute! I hope Anna is like that!

Angela said...

Haha she is so pretty! Your expression in your pics always cracks me up.

Brieanna said...

She is so cute Ashley! My girls and her could be bestfriends! They love all things girly!

Stephanie G. said...

That is awesome, a girl who knows what she wants! Boys beware. :) I love your photography skills. As a mom, there are none that compare for those shots!

Tim and Heidi said...

It's that fancy camera that you have that gives you all those skills. I was never a girly girl either, although I had lots of dolls and barbies :)