Our main goal this month was to get rid of one thing in our home.
The binky.
We were successful...but it did make nap time interesting for a few days. Emmy discovered a new hobby to occupy her time instead of sleeping.
Here are some before "naptime" pictures of her room:
Here are some after "naptime" pictures of her room:
Believe it or not...she accomplished this with total silence. I had absolutely no idea my darling daughter had become a master of destruction and was having a ton of fun demolishing her room while her Mommy folded laundry just feet away from her bedroom door...completely oblivious to the mayhem that was taking place.
Did I mention she did this for almost a week...?
Emmy = winning
Mommy = not very happy
However, we have since returned to nap time as it should be, and my destroyer child has traded in her bad habits for some precious and much needed sleepy time.
Thank goodness for that! :)








8 comments:
Jackson's nickname was "the mass destroyer" for a very long time :)
sneaky little kidos!
That brings back some serious memories! I remember we had to put a lock on Spencer's closet door, and put all of his toys, etc. in there at bedtime so he would sleep! Unfortunately for us, he still does it, and I am constantly folding his clothes, and hanging them back up in the mornings....
Kids are sneaky! If Eli still took naps, that is how his bedroom would look! I'm glad that her "wild" side only lasted a few days!
HAhaha! Luckily Lydia only did this once. I'm sure I won't be so lucky with Ammon so you'll have to give some tips about what you did when the time comes.
Haha!! Oh Emmy! Glad she is back to normal though!
It probably took you 5 times as long to put the room back together as it did for her to create the mess!
Oh the binky. Abilynn still has hers and JP wants to get rid of it. I am attatched to it more than she is I think! I was going to wait until after Baby Boy got here but you have given me hope!!
When Abilynn is quiet that is when she is up to the most damage!
Logan is already like this with his toys, so I can only imagine what he's going to get into later!
Post a Comment