Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Handsome Little Man...

March 30th, 2012 was a good day for our family...

We got to meet this little guy :)

Jackson Rollans Tappana
8 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches long

I look at him and I see Emmy which makes my heart smile.
My heart is expanding even further than I thought it ever could. It's amazing how that happens.

I am one happy Momma :)

16 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

he is so handsome, so glad that he is here!! He is lucky to be in your family!

Carrie said...

He's so cute! I'm glad you are all well! Good adjusting to two!

Andrea said...

What a cute little boy! Enjoy him!

Jill said...

Oh, he is so so adorable!! So glad everything went well, and he is finally here! It's pretty amazing how much love your heart can hold!

Rhoda said...

Oh what a blessing! He's just adorable! Congrats to the whole family.

Kari said...

He truly is a handsome newborn. I especially love that second picture. We need to see him again!!!! He is my first nephew after all :)

Caitlin said...

He does look a lot like Emery. And he is so handsome! I can't wait to hold him again. Especially seeing as I need to stifle this all the sudden baby hunger I have. And it's all your adorable baby's fault. :)

Oh ya and me you and Kari need to totally have a play date.

Paul and Tammy said...

He's a cutie!! We wish you guys luck with two kids now even though we know you will be great. He's lucky to be apart of your family. We can't wait to meet him some day

Stephanie G. said...

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations. How are you feeling? We can't wait to meet him!

Tim and Heidi said...

So happy for all three of you! He is a handsome little fella. I still can't believe you have two, I just barely had one! Love all four of you!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy!! Congratulations!

John & Britta said...

He truly is a handsome little guy! Congrats!!!

Missy said...

As my parents would say, "Good Work!" He is sure a cute little guy. I can't wait to see him. Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Love ya and let me know if I can help you in any way.

A.J. and Steph said...

He is darling. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying every second!
(By the way I really want to leave this comment. This is my 3rd try to prove that I am not a robot because I cannot read those darn crazy looking letters)

Angela said...

He is super cute! Good job ash and Tim!

Brandy J. said...

He is a doll. You're going to have to share all your tips in a few months so I'll know how to handle two little ones at once!