The day I became a Mrs. was the most wonderful day of my life.
I married my best friend, my soul mate, and my everything.
Because of him, I am a better me.
I kinda think our love story is pretty incredible too :)
7 years and two kids later...I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
Thank you Tim, for making me happier than I ever thought possible. I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with you. If I could do everything over, I'd still pick you every single time.
My heart loves your heart forever.
It's as simple as that :)













5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You two are so great together!
Awwwww, happy anniversary!! You guys are too cute, here's to many many more years of love!
Happy Anniversary Sunday. I love your wedding pictures. You both looked so good in them. You were a stunning bride! I love how in love you guys are!
Happy (late) Anniversary!!! You guys are so good for each other. Wishing you many more happy years together
Such beautiful pictures! Happy late Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment