Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happiness Is...


{Holding Hands With Cousins}


{Reuniting With Family}


{Rocking a Motorcycle}


{Jumping Around}


{Snuggling}


{Building A Snowman Family}


{Warm Hats and Cute Faces}


{Rolling Around With Toys}


{Saving Money}



I realized today while looking through my pictures how terrible I am at recording memories through my camera.  I need much improvement.  Maybe that will be a resolution for me this year :)

Hope you all have as much happiness as we seem to be able to find!

4 comments:

Kari said...

That would be a good resolution because I love looking at pictures! And I'm always bugging you to post more :) cute cute cute!

Caitlin said...

Yes more pictures please! I love seeing pictures of my cute niece and nephew! (and my cute sister too!)

Carrie said...

So fun! I believe happiness is all those things too! Good luck on your resolution. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more pictures of your adorable kids and family!

Paul and Tammy said...

Such a cute family. Your kiddos are getting so big. Also, nice job with the savings!!!