Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We Have a One Year Old!


I can't believe how quickly that year went by.  It seriously seems like yesterday that I was holding my brand new baby boy at the hospital just minutes after having him.  

Jack turned one while we were in Washington for a medical school interview for Tim.  To celebrate the day, we spent time at the beach together as a family, and enjoyed some time in downtown Seattle.   

Jack is completely boy.  No question about it.  
He loves to be dirty.
He loves to get into trouble.
And he loves to do all things naughty.

{Some of his favorite things are:}

His sister - those two can seriously not get enough of each other
Bath time
Nap time
Messes
Climbing up the stairs
Bike rides
Wagon rides
Bubble baths
Water - he prefers it over milk any day
Getting into things 
Anything his sister is currently playing with
All types of balls
Being naked
Yogurt
Peaches
Crackers
Bread
Anything that Mommy or Daddy might be eating :)
Our dog, Tabby
Crawling away from Mommy as fast as he possibly can
Anything he can throw


During his moments of not getting into trouble...he is an absolute joy.  His smiles, his laughter, his little jabbering noises always make us so incredibly happy.

Happy Birthday Jack!  I feel so blessed to be your Mommy!
And so blessed you haven't yet figured out how to walk :)

4 comments:

Paul and Tammy said...

No way!! He's one already?? That really did go by fast. He sounds like a true boy. I'll have to bring Lily over to play when we're there during the summer. Maybe she'll toughen up a bit ;). Happy bday Jack!!

Carrie said...

He's so cute! I love the face he is making. Happy Birthday!

Caitlin said...

I love that handsome picture of him! Happy Birthday Jack!Love that little trouble-maker.

John & Britta said...

What a cute little guy!!!