I've been tagged by Brandy, and I'm actually very excited about it. I've never been tagged before, so thanks Brandy! I really should be reading pharmacology, and studying theory, but after finishing my powerpoint presentation for next week, this will be a nice little break from the grindstone. Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Fringe
4. Little House on the Prairie (I know...but I can't help myself!)
5. Survivor
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Man vs. Wild
8. Clean House
8 things I did yesterday
1. Woke up late
2. Ate my breakfast during class...a delicious tupperwear bowl full of strawberries :)
3. Did a presentation on mouthwash
4. Studied for a quiz for my dental materials class (man my life if boring!)
5. Took the quiz...and did very well!
6. Made sugar cookies
7. Went to costco with my Mom and Dad
8. Studied, studied, studied
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Spring break :)
2. Graduation
3. Desert Star this weekend!
4. The new episode of Lost tommorrow
5. Sleeping in on Saturday
6. My lesson in Young Womens on Sunday (I love teaching)
7. Spring!
8. Tim coming home from work
8 favorite restaurants
1. The Hungry Bear at the Quilted Bear (oh that sounds so good right now!)
2. Chilis
3. Wingers
4. Macaroni Grill
5. P.F. Changs
6. Ruby Tuesdays
7. Noodles
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 things on my wish list
1. A photographic memory (it would make studying a lot easier!)
2. Time to scrapbook and be crafty, I really miss it
3. Passing my boards with flying colors
4. A high MCAT score for Tim
5. Happiness for everyone in my family
6. A cruise to the bahamas, or pretty much anywhere, I won't be picky :)
7. More sleep!
8. A pimple free face (ugh!)
8 people I tag
Rachel
Jill
Missy
Kimmi
Carrie
Kristen
Shalise
Allison
September 2022
2 years ago








1 comment:
Thanks for the tag! I did this one a few months back though! Check it out, I think its under "8 is great"? anyway, hope all is well!
Post a Comment