Tim and I had our 20 week appointment today! That's right...I'm halfway! I can't even describe how happy it makes me to see our sweet little baby on the screen and know that we're going to be parents to one of Heavenly Father's children. It is such a blessing and we are so so so excited! The ultrasound tech did all the measurements, and checked to make sure everything was developing the way that it should...and I'm happy to say that our little one is exactly on track! The most exciting part of coarse was when we found out we're having a baby girl! It's so nice to be able to refer to this baby as something other than "it"! I know that as soon as she's born, she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time!
September 2022
2 years ago








10 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Girls are SO fun! I am so happy for you guys!!
That's awesome!! Congratulations. You two will be amazing parents!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I hope our next baby is a girl!
So happy for you!
ah! You have exposed your little girl already! lol, congrats!
I know Tim wanted to have a "little buddy", but there is nothing more precious than the relationship between a good Daddy and his little girl. You two will be great with her. Girls are so much fun to dress up and "accessorize". Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Oh yeahhh! Congrats! It is always such a relief to know that they are healthy and right on track. And even though you guys wanted a boy- I am sooo excited! Now all our little girls can play together when we ever catch up! Ellie, Hannah, Grace, and ? Any names floating around? I know, I know- it's early!
Anyway, we're so happy for you!!
Yeah! How exciting. now you will just have to write me an email about colors you like (some mommy's don't like pink for their girls). For why you might ask... well I think I'll try to be ambitious.
Yay!! We're so excited for you guys, it's going to be such a fun time, and so nice having your parents right there. It may seem like a burden sometimes, but it really is handy!! Now you just need to start sharing some name ideas!
Yay!! We are SO excited for you guys! We definitely need to get together and share stories. I know our little ones will be best friends!! Congrats on the little Girl.
Post a Comment