Back in September, one bright beautiful clinic day, I was in the locker room with my good friend Jill, when she looked at me and said in all seriousness "Are you pregnant?". Of coarse I wasn't pregnant! Silly friend of mine...but she continued to question me. It is actually because of that good friend that I ended up taking a pregnancy test later that night (followed by two more pregnancy tests because I was in utter disbelief :)). Jill texted me every hour asking me if I had taken one because she was convinced I was pregnant. After telling Tim the amazing news (and getting over the shock myself) I called Jill. She was the second person to know. She, along with four other girls that have become some of my closest friends kept my secret for sixteen weeks. I am grateful for them, and for their friendship. But today, they made me feel even more lucky by throwing me a surprise shower for my sweet baby girl. They planned it, put everything together, and invited our entire dental hygiene class. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me...and I was totally surprised!
Holli, Laurie, Jill, Dyanna, and Ashley are so amazing! Thank you so much for the sweet surprise! It was so much fun, and meant so much to me. You guys are the best! :)













5 comments:
I love how you have the same smile in almost every picture :)
Also I feel proud that I knew early too and kept it even a secret from you!
Looks like you got some good loot. I don't even know what you're gonna need at the baby shower the family throws you!
congrats, that's awesome!
Good friends are the best. I'm glad you had a good shower. Now you can tell me what you still need/want ;) Love ya, girl.
So fun!! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!! Wow. And you look amazing in your pix, your belly is so small!
Oooh that WOULD be a fun surprise! I am so excited for you! What a great group of girls. Can't wait to see you!
That's so cute! How fun!! I love the diaper cake! I bet it feels soooo close now! You look beautiful and your hair is getting so long.. love it!! :)
Post a Comment