Mia Melinda Brigman
6 pounds 7 ounces 18 3/4 inches long


My brother and his beautiful wife Carrie welcomed a sweet baby girl into the world today. I however, am sitting here on bed rest not any closer to meeting our little Emery. The worst part of it all...Carrie and I had the same due date! I have to admit...I am a little jealous. Seeing my brother with his brand new daughter (over skype...they live in Las Vegas) made me so excited to see Tim with our little sweetheart. She's going to have him wrapped around her finger the instant he lays eyes on her. I love feeling her squirm around inside of me, but I'm looking forward to finally meeting her. I hope she doesn't make us wait too long!Congratulations Adam and Carrie! We are so excited to meet her!








3 comments:
She is a cutie! I have to admit I was really excited thinking it was you who had had the baby. I'm sorry your still waiting. It gets grueling near the end. If you go overdue and are really desperate, a friend of mine has a fool proof recipe to start labor. Word of warning... it comes on HARD and Fast (i.e. she got to the hospital and had an epidural but her baby came before it took effect.) Oh, and I don't think I ever heard you mention what her name would be. I like it! Love you girl.
She is cute, but that post is a little deceiving. I was all excited to see your little girl but got confused at the last name. Hope things are going well for you and that you aren't too uncomfortable. Good luck!
Okay I just flipped thinking YOU just had baby Emmy! WOW! She's so cute!! It's now YOUR turn and I cannot wait for a post to see how beautiful she is just like her mama!! :)
Post a Comment