Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Top 10 Retraction...


After the latest Hollywood scandal hit the news...I had to do an update on our last blog post and make a retraction. Bachelor Jake is no longer considered one of our top 10 most annoying famous people. I am sure that he heard news of making it on our list...looked up our blog...and was so upset by the fact that I, Ashley Tappana, considered him annoying that he immediately went home to correct his mistake. He is no longer thinking with his man part...and has since started following his heart. I wouldn't be surprised if I receive a letter from Bachelor Jake thanking me for inspiring him to do good.

However...that left a spot open on our top 10 most annoying people...and after much deliberation, we have decided that the best candidate for the spot is (drumroll)...

The channel 4 news team! Those of you who have ever actually watched an evening of news put on by this ridiculous excuse for a reliable source of information have probably lost brain cells. They are the WORST team of anchors this side of the Mississippi...and honestly the other side of the Mississippi too!

2 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

I have to say that i have not heard about jake, so I am going to look it up as soon as I am done commenting. I agree with your top ten, except I would have to choose channel 13's night news crew. Probably because I don't watch channel 4's team I watch 5's. so funny, I am going to look it up now!!!

Jill said...

Love it!! Oh, and Emery is to die for!! She is such a beauty...I'm glad I got to see her in person today!