Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Month Already?


Looking back over the last few weeks...it's hard to believe that I've been a Mommy for an entire month now. But then...at the same time...it's hard to remember not having Emmy in our family. It feels like she's always been with us, and Tim and I both know that she was meant to be ours. A couple things that we've discovered about our sweet little girl over the last 30 days:

She is VERY alert
She LOVES to wiggle
She has her Daddy's ears
She has her Mommy's nose
She is an AWESOME sleeper
She's GORGEOUS
She LOVES to eat
She has her Grandpa's dimple
She has big feet
She has the sweetest smile
She sleeps 7 to 8 hours a night
She makes us so incredibly happy
She KNOWS her Mommy's voice
She is fantastic at tummy time
She LOVES to cuddle



And last but certainly not least...she is the cutest baby in the entire world!

9 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

she is such a cutie, I love her face, such a doll!!!

Jill said...

I want her! So gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures, but the last picture is so so cute!! It made me giggle how cute it is!!

Carrie said...

Being a mom is fun! She's a cutie!

Todd said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!! She has the most hair I ever seen on a baby I love it! She sounds like an angel baby because your already getting a full 8 hours of sleep. I don't think that's really fair because I remember telling myself that if I could just get a straight 6 hours I would be happy!

Jessica (not Todd)

Angela said...

She's super cute! Strange how once you have kids it seems that they have always been around!

Sass said...

she is a doll! So cute!
I hate how fast time goes by!!

Stephanie G. said...

She is adorable! I love all that hair. Isn't is cute how they get their own personalities? Being a mom is awesome! She's a doll!

jake.shalise said...

Ah Ash! She's beautiful! I just love all that dark hair she's got so much! I bet your loving every second of being a mommy! I love this post! :)