Emery was blessed on July 4th. Her Daddy gave her such a beautiful blessing. I was crying before Tim even started the blessing as I thought about how much I love our little girl. I'm so grateful for the priesthood, and that I'm married to a man who honors it and strengthens our family through it. I'm so grateful for a sweet little baby that has brought so much joy into our lives, and I'm grateful for the gospel, and the knowledge that I have that my family is forever.


She looked so beautiful. It's hard to imagine that not that long ago she was with our Heavenly Father waiting to join our family. Sometimes when she smiles as she's sleeping, I wonder if she's dreaming about heaven. I'm sure she remembers what it was like. She's so lucky. I wish I could remember too :).








12 comments:
She's so pretty!
What a cool day to be blessed on!! She looks absolutely beautiful!! I love the little details! I also love the pictures that's so fun!! Darling!! :)
I still need to meet her :( I don't work alot this week boss going on Scout camp so we should set up a time and I can come over!! :)
She is beautiful!
What a great day, so wonderful and special. She looks absolutely beautiful.
She's so beautiful!!! We feel so horrible that we haven't made it over to see her. We definitely need to meet her before we move.
She is beautiful Ash!
She's adorable! Sorry we couldn't make it but our little ones will have so much in common. We need to get together and soon. Congrats.
She looked to beautiful that day!
Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous! I love those pictures.
She looks so perfect! Like a little porcelain doll. I love her little booties!
Oh my goodness, these pictures are stunning! Congrats again on your new addition.
Congrats! She is gorgeous! I've got to meet her in person.
Post a Comment