Monday, August 30, 2010

Gross

Emmy was giving me so many smiles tonight right before I put her down for bed. It was seriously so, so cute!




Then...she threw up all over me.

Gross.


7 comments:

Paul and Tammy said...

She is a doll!! Sorry she threw up on you. Guess she got a little too excited :)

Jill said...

Ugh, it's the worst when you're feeding them, and they barf all over, and it goes down your side and around to the back. It happens, I swear!! Hopefully she gets all better and off her meds soon. She is such a doll, I hope my girlies are just as cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are very cute! Sorry about the vomit though!

jake.shalise said...

She's a beauty! But gross puke all over yourself is not so beauty! ha ;)

Carrie & Adam Brigman said...

What a sweetie! Lovin her smiles. Sorry about the puke...i know the feeling :)Miss you guys!!

Carrie said...

She's so cute! Ha, ha, it's as if she knew all a long that she was going to throw up on you and was either laughing at the joke or trying to butter you up ;)

Stephanie G. said...

Nathan did that when I was playing airplane with him. He loved it, then threw up all over me and laughed afterwards. So cute but So gross too! The joys of being a mom, love it!!