
I know what you're thinking...and I'll answer the thought for you. Yes...she is the cutest baby in the world. I know because I'm her Mommy...and let me just say, I absolutely LOVE being a Mommy. Especially when Emmy looks up at me with her beautiful little face and gives me a great big smile. Highlight of my day. Simple as that :).








5 comments:
So gorgeous! I want her. !!
She's beautiful Ash! You are a very lucky Mom. You may have the cutest baby but I have the cutest 2 yr old and the cutest 5 yr old! :)
I second that she is the most beautiful little baby girl! I bet that is amazing to see your little one stare at you and flash a big smile! One day I'll see that :)
I'm so glad your loving being a mommy!!! Sounds like the best job in the entire world :)
She is pretty cute, but I think it's because she has an Auntie Heidi!!!!!:)
Ohh my gosh! Sooo sweet!
Post a Comment