Today, while I was eating lunch...Emmy kept trying to grab my sandwich...and watched me take bite after delicious bite quite intently. So, I thought tonight would be a good night to try rice cereal for the very first time. Easy. Or...so I thought.
Picture #1: Proof that my baby is usually squeaky clean
Picture #2: Not so sure she likes this stuff...
Picture #4: Several attempts later and beginning to think it's pretty tasty...and pretty messy
Picture #5: 40 minutes into it and I'm not quite sure she got anything into her tummy...but she sure had fun :)









8 comments:
she is such a cutie, love her smile!!
I can't believe she's so big already! Those times are so fun! She's gonna be a heartbreaker.
Oh, the first food are always so much fun! Just designate an outfit you don't really like for her meals, so it won't matter if it gets stained in the process!! Good luck, she is getting so big and so adorable!
so cute!! She seems like she did pretty well! It's just a game at first but then they start to realize what's going on and that you are actually feeding them after a few times. You just have to be consistent even though it's messy and time consuming at first :) Haha, she's so adorable!
Very cute!! She is just so adorable!
The first feeding is always so much fun. She's quite the cute little gal.
Cute!!! How fun! I miss those days when Carter was that age! Glad I will be there in a year from now though =D
Ohhhh, she is BE-AU-tiful!!! So glad you posted more pics, they are so fun to see! It sounds like you are having fun being a mommy! :-)
Post a Comment