Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beautiful

About two weeks ago, our faithful laptop finally gave up the ghost after four great years. I've been using my parent's internet when I get a chance, and I have been anxiously awaiting our new computer so that I can join the blogging world again. I don't want to upload any pictures on my parent's computer...but my talented sister posted some pictures of my adorable little sweet pea on Facebook tonight...and I thought that I could use one to show off how truly gorgeous she is.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how just a year ago I was pregnant. Now I look at my almost 6 month old baby and think how fast time flies. She is so beautiful. Sometimes I can't believe she's mine. But she is. Forever. How cool is that? :)

8 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

She really is the cutest little peaunut around! I can't wait till our little fella comes and they can be best buddies! Give her some loves for me!

The Larchars said...

She IS gorgeous! What a darling little gal! Your sister takes great pictures! I can't believe she's already six months old! Wow! I agree, time DOES fly!

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful!!

jake.shalise said...

You should have lot's of babies because you make beautiful ones! She is just gorgeous love those blue blue eyes. Can't believe that was only a year ago!

Is it next week that we are planning to play?? Send me a text and let me know =)

Paul and Tammy said...

Wow time does fly. She is a cutie!!! I love her eyes in the picture. I can't wait to see more pic's.

Brandon and Julie said...

she is beautiful, I love her face!!! this picture is gorgeous!!

AllysonKaye Photography said...

yes your talented sister is AMAZING! hahaha shamless plug! So friends of ashley...if you need pictures taken talk to me!! I'm in utah ALL the time. check out my site here.
www.allysonkayephotography.com

Andrea said...

She has such beautiful eyes!