Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blackmail

The other morning as I was getting ready, my phone rang in the other room. Quickly I ran to answer it. I was gone no more than 15 seconds. However...that was plenty of time for Emmy to do some discovery. When I walked back into the bathroom, I found this...

Hopefully we won't be having this talk for several years. Poor girl, if only she knew.

Looks like we'll be putting safety locks on the drawers :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!! That is so funny and super cute!! Silly Emery!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! So cute! She is getting so big!

Brigham said...

Those look like such fun toys ;)

Paul and Tammy said...

Yummy!!! Hahaha, that is super funny. I can't wait for opportunities like this so I can blackmail my kids when they're teenagers.

Carrie said...

So funny! it's amazing what they find. Have fun with the continued exploring. Next thing you know, you'll find her on top of the refrigerator.

John & Britta said...

Very funny! Coincidently that was the first thing Abi learned to get into in our bathroom as well!

Jill said...

I love it! Spencer didn't get his blackmail picture with tampons until he was a year and a half! Just keep this picture to whip out when she complains about the joys of womanhood!!

Angela said...

Ha ha. Very Cute!

Stephanie G. said...

I'm so glad this was captured on forever. Pictures say 1000 words and with kids her age, it totally does mean so much! What a cutie and good luck!