Saturday, June 11, 2011

365 Days...

I am a mother to a 1 year old.

A gorgeous 1 year old.

Not to brag or anything... :)

A good friend of mine took some pictures of Emmy for me right around her birthday. These are a few of my favorites:






It's amazing how quickly they grow up.

Babies are such a nice way to start people :)

8 comments:

Jill said...

I think you have every right to brag...she is gorgeous! Love all the new pix...especially the one with her mouth wide open in a huge grin.

Anonymous said...

Emmy is Beautiful, just like her mommy!!

Carrie said...

Kids are a great way to start people. She is a doll!

The Larchars said...

I can't believe it's been a year already, wow!!! Those are fantastic pics, and those smiles are so contagious!

John & Britta said...

She is so beautiful!

Kari said...

cute cute cute! I love the second to last picture the best!

Stephanie G. said...

She is adorable! We need to have our little ones meet soon! We miss you guys.

Missy said...

She is adorable for sure! I really like the first picture. I think it brings out the "toddler-ness" and her beauty all in one shot. As my family says, "Good work" :) And Happy Birthday to Emmy (belated).