Friday, June 17, 2011

A Disturbing Trend...

While Tim and I were at Leatherby's this evening with my nieces enjoying a delicious basket of cheese fries and the ever famous Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup...I couldn't help but notice the girl sitting directly in my view...and then I had to quickly look away. Why you ask? Well...about an inch or so of her bum was hanging out of her jeans. I didn't want to stare...it's rude.

A few weeks ago while I was working on a patient, her phone happened to ring. So...she quickly jumped up and out of the chair to answer it, exposing her entire bottom to me. Reaching back to grab her jeans to pull them back up and over, I was shocked she didn't even seem to care. What the heck?

Yesterday upon entering Costco, my eyes were instantly accosted by a man sitting down in a pair of pants that were about three sizes too small allowing a portion of his bum to pop out of the top. On that same visit, a woman bent down to pick up her keys that had fallen out of her purse from the ground and nearly everyone in the store was introduced to her pink lacy lady underwares.

What is the world coming to?

I'm beginning to think I'm the one out of fashion for covering up my bottom. However...I think I'll stick with being unpopular...my bum is nobody's business!

Please...just keep it in your pants :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I don't like that style either. It's gross. So I'll stick with being out of style with you.

Carrie said...

I'm with you! "Granny pants" so be it if I have to choose between the two.

Missy said...

I remember sitting in choir toward the back of the room and looking toward Mrs. T only to see about three thongs (also known as "butt floss") and a lot of crack. We would laugh about it, but it's disgusting! I agree completely! It's even disturbing to me when I see people's G's hanging out the back of their pants. Thank goodness for DownEast and other long shirts.

Kari said...

Gross. Just because you had to see all that doesn't mean I wanted to hear about it... :)
Bums are gross. I agree, keep them to yourself!

Brandon and Julie said...

hey sorry you had to see that, I apologize, next time I will try to keep my pants in the upward position! seriously thought gross, and if you really do ever see my crack I am sorry!