Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

When Tim and I got married, we knew that we wanted children.
After our first anniversary, Tim said that he was ready to have kids.

I however, was not.

So...patiently he waited four years until I finally agreed that I was ready too.

When I told Tim I was pregnant, he didn't believe me.

When he first felt Emmy wiggle in my tummy, he couldn't stop smiling.

When he saw Emmy for the very first time, he cried.
Then, when I saw him hold our daughter my heart almost burst. He was
completely and entirely happy.

I knew from that moment on that Emmy would be the luckiest girl in the entire world.





I don't know if there is anything more tender than seeing a father with his daughter.

I've always been a Daddy's girl.

I have no doubt that Emmy will be too.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Love it! They are so cute together in Sunday school...she is a daddy's girl for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures of Tim and Emmy, but especially the one with her mouth open! Tim is a great dad!

Kari said...

SO. CUTE. I really can't say much more.
SO! CUTE!

The Larchars said...

Ahhhh- that's precious!!!! Adorable pics of the two of them!

John & Britta said...

Aww! So cute! Daddies seem to be suckers for thier little girls. I know my girls have him wrapped around their tiny little fingers.

jake.shalise said...

Sweetest thing ever! Tim for sure is head over heels for Emmy! I could see it when we were at your house! I love to see daddys with their little girls...nothing is sweeter! :)