When I saw the first picture of your long hair, I wondered whose hair that was?! I had no idea your hair was that long! You look so cute! Can't wait to see it in person!
I can't believe how long your hair was! Now it's so short! You better feel like a new woman, it probabaly makes your head so much lighter! It's super cute friend!!!!
Tim and I first met our sophomore year at Taylorsville High School. We started dating our senior year after Tim got the courage to ask me out. We've been together ever since. We were married in June 2005, and I must say...I'm incredibly lucky to be married to the greatest husband in the world. Tim graduated with a degree in Medical Laboratory Science and just started his first year of medical school, and we're on an adventure in Kentucky, 2,000 miles from home. I'm a wife, a mommy, and a Dental Hygienist. We have a dog named Tabitha, a beautiful little lady, and a handsome little man. Life is good.
11 comments:
Ashley , I LOVE IT!!! you are a brave women, so cute!!
Whistle whistle!! Looks great. I bet you feel amazing too.
I loved your long hair, but you look SUPER cute with it short like that!!! I love it!! You're super cute!!
You look good! Did you donate it?
I LOVE IT!!!!! You look beautiful! I wish I could pull off short hair... I bet that feels good for summer!!!!
Beautiful lady! I didn't realize your hair had gotten so long. Enjoy the hair cut!
It looks the same to me.....
I'm happy I got to see it in person because that is even better!
Here's to hoping one day my hair can look as good as yours!
Oh my cuteness!!! I absolutely love the cut and the color! How fun to have a change for summertime!!! You look great!
When I saw the first picture of your long hair, I wondered whose hair that was?! I had no idea your hair was that long! You look so cute! Can't wait to see it in person!
I can't believe how long your hair was! Now it's so short! You better feel like a new woman, it probabaly makes your head so much lighter! It's super cute friend!!!!
Post a Comment