Saturday, July 16, 2011

Guess I'll Go Eat Worms...

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
Guess I'll go eat worms!
Long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy, wuzzy worms!

Do you ever have weeks where you feel like every thing you do is wrong?

That's kinda how my week has been.

Crappy.

The primary kids hate me.
A little boy gave me a dirty look at the store after I smiled at him.
My Grandma got angry with me when I took her to get her hair done.
One of the assistants I work with was not very nice.
My sister informed me I have a big mouth.
Tim was too busy to talk to me when I called him.
A lady that I've never seen before in my life glared at me.
Emmy has done nothing but scowl at me all week.
I'm pretty sure all my patients would rather see the other hygienist...

and to top it off...

This little monster bit me for the very first time.
Because she was mad.

I realize that none of those things are horribly terrible.
They just seemed like it at the time.
Especially piled one on top of the other.

And in Tim's defense...he really was busy at work.
At least the week is almost over.
Except for primary.

Maybe I'll call in sick... :)

7 comments:

Jill said...

Boo!! I hate days/weeks like that..hopefully they don't come too often! Cheer up, church will be over before you know it ;)

Angela said...

Well just so you know... I like you a lot! As far as your mouth is concerned it looks like a normal size to me. If Emmy ever bites you again bite her back! That will get that to stop. Hope next week is better!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! That does sound like a bad week! I hope next week is better and that Emmy won't bite you anymore!

Carrie said...

I hate those weeks/days too! Such bummers! I hope you let Tim give you a BIG hug. That's something Aaron often offers and I will sometimes turn it down, KNOWING it would help me feel better.

Kari said...

Oh the biting...
I say just bite her back. Works for us ;)
Or..Ammon cut two new DANG sharp teeth and we can let him gnaw on her for a bit. That might work.
Just let me know...
:)

Tim and Heidi said...

I feel like this all the time lately if that makes you feel any better

jake.shalise said...

I seriously love reading your blog! After any post you do I feel like I relate so well and I'm always saying in my head "Oh me too, I agree". I know everything is more then likely peachy for you now, but hey I miss you!! You're a babe!