Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Mommy's Letter

Dear Emmy,


After eight days of not being able to snuggle you or see your beautiful face, give you kisses and sing you songs, see your sweet smile and hear your darling giggle...I promise I will never


ever


EVER


leave you again. I've missed you more than I thought possible. I'll see you in 36 hours baby.


Love you,

Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true... You never realize how much you would miss your kids until you are gone. No matter how amazing of a trip you have you still miss them like crazy and wish you never left. Hope you had a fun trip in between all the moments of missing Emmy.

Carrie said...

I hope that even though you missed Emmy, you had a fabulous time in Hawaii. I've never been brave enough to venture anywhere without Eli (not even to London) so I can't imagine the separation anxiety you went through.

Anonymous said...

I bet Emmy is just as excited to see you!! I have loved the two times I have babysit her hearing her squeal when you walk in!! But I hope you have had a ton of fun!!!

Kari said...

I'm glad you're coming back too!!!