If you know me...you know how much I love to decorate. It gives me great satisfaction to make something look good. I absolutely love it!
In fact...if I were a billionaire I would redecorate my house every single month just for fun.
Someday...I will be a billionaire :)
Anyway, when Tim and I found out we were having a boy, I knew that I would be combining a room that would work for both our Emmy and our little man that would be joining our family. Until Tim and I have any clue about where we're going to be in six months...Emmy and her brother will be sharing a room.
After all was said and done, I'm really quite pleased with the finished product. It's definitely different from when it was just Emmy's room...but she still seems to love it :)
Hopefully I'll get approval from the little man once he gets here...but something tells me he's not really gonna care all too much about anything other than sleeping, eating, and pooping for awhile :)
Here's to the three week countdown...
Wish me luck.
I'm gonna need it.








12 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! so cute, can you come and decorate Landon's room that is less then impressive?? Also do you need anything from me, please let me know!!!!
As usual, you are AMAZING! I love that room! Please come decorate my house for me. Or at least teach me how to do it :) Good luck these last three weeks! Here's hoping he comes healthily (as in not too much) early!
I really need you to come decorate Abby's room. And my house. I'm serious. I have no decoration bones in my body. Compared to Emmy and Jacksons room, Abby's looks quite dismal.
I love it! Super cute.
Wow! You're already done with the room. I guess I wouldn't expect anything different from you. It looks really cute! I figure if we have another we'll be doing the same thing. Looks like you got to use some old decorations and make some new ones :)
Super cute!! Perfect for a boy and a girl...I'm sure he will approve too once he has a full belly and clean diaper!
I really loved seeing it and the pictures don't do the room justice. Wish I could be as crafty as you. I'm just a wannabe. And I LOVE the green and brown, has always been a favorite of mine.
As for the the three week count down you'll do great! Good luck and can't wait to meet my new nephew!
Wow- that IS a change!!! But I like it! I can't believe you are so close already. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to meet this little guy. I am convinced that he and Katelyn need to date someday. :)
Very cute!!!
I love your style!!! You haven't forgotten our deal have you??? When we get a house you will be our own personal decorator. We wouldn't be able to pay you but we'll give you all the credit...:)
i love the look too. It's not too much, and super cute! I love the pom poms on the lamp. I've never seen that before. was that an original idea?
Hello decorater!!!!! Sheesh golly! I LOVE IT! I'm so in love with everything about this room! I think it's perfect, every little detail! You're amazing!
Super cute Ash! Hope your finger heals fast!
Post a Comment