When Jackson was born, everytime I looked at him I saw Emmy. From the eyes, to the lips, to the untrumpable Goodrich nose, he looked so much like my first baby.
Their ears are even the same.
The only difference? Emmy's hair was on top of her head. Jackson's hair is everywhere else :)
I must say...Tim and I make beautiful babies.
But when you have parents as good looking as us...the only possible outcome is gorgeous children.
That's just my opinion...which is generally correct.
Pretty much always :)








5 comments:
AWW! Such sweet baby pictures! They are truly good looking babies!
So gorgeous!! You do make beautiful babies...and when I saw Jackson, I thought the same thing..he's a mini Emmy! When Spencer was born, I couldn't believe how much hair he had all over his arms, back, even his little bits!
they are such gorgeous children!!!
I can see a lot of similarities but I see differences too. Of course I'm no expert or anything, but I think Jackson looks more masculine and has slightly different eyes. But that's crazy Aunt Kari.
And yes I agree you do make good looking babies.
You can definitely tell they are brother and sister!
And they are both so beautiful!
Post a Comment