Starting tomorrow.
To the three people who actually read my blog:
I am still alive.
About a month ago we inherited three additional children for an extended period of time.
My two nieces and my nephew from Las Vegas came to stay with us for a few weeks without their mom for the very first time. So...needless to say...Tim and I have been busy entertaining them with various excursions throughout the Salt Lake valley hoping to avoid the dreaded "I'm bored" complaints that accompanies most kids during the summer.
I'm fairly certain we accomplished the task.
There's no way these kids can say they had a boring summer.
At least not while they were in Utah anyway!
I am very much looking forward to getting back to my everyday normal routine. I also have a feeling I'm going to think everything I use to think was hard with two kids is actually pretty easy.
I have also realized that we are NEVER having five kids.
I enjoy my sanity way too much.








7 comments:
Ashley, I hear you on feeling that no one reads my blog. So it always makes me feel special when you've left me a little note :) You are awesome for filling entertaining all summer. I think you've definitely won the coolest aunt and uncle award! I'm also happy for you that you'll be getting some sanity back soon. You are super woman, but even she probably needs a break. Love ya!
Wahoo! I get my friends back! I'm so excited that you might actually be able to come play when I text you! Am I one of the three? I always feel like no one reads mine either, but at least I'll be able to print it off someday as my journal.
PS I think you'd make a great Mothers of five :)
You're pretty much an amazing aunt. You've done so many fun things with those kids!!
But I would also be ready to have my normal routine back too!
Welcome back to the blogging world! We are excited to see updates on those kiddos of yours...and you guys too ;)
Hmmm looks like more than three people read your blog!
Wahoo! Freedom! Also, remember that taking care of your own kids is easier than someone else's. So you should have like twenty :)
Hi Ashley, this is Juliana Brewer. You probable don't remember me. I worked with you in the Young Women's at the Millcreek 8th Ward in Murray. Today your name was brought up in church and I thought I'd share it with you :) Megan Ririe is engaged and was asked to talk with the girls in YW's about dating and how important YW is. "Along the way", she mentioned that she had a leader who was a great example and influence in her life and that leader was you. She even got emotional talking about you. I just wanted to share that with you and thank you for being such a good example to others. I never got to know you well, but I always could tell how great of a person you were/are ;) You are probable wondering how I found you .. it was through Tammy's blog. I've seen comments from you there before :) Have a good Sunday! :D
Post a Comment