Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happiness Is...

{Little girl pigtails}


{Pudding faces}


{Silly smiles}


{Sleepy heads}


{Good morning giggles}


{Chubby cheeks}


{Riding on Daddy's shoulders}


{Feeding ducks}


{Summer bike rides }


{Wagon adventures}



8 comments:

Carrie said...

Such cute kids! I love those pigtails too! I'll have so much fun when Anna's hair gets that long.

The Larchars said...

LOVE these pictures! Your kids are sooo so cute!!! (But of course, I knew they would be... look at their parents!)

Kari said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! I especially love the picture of Emmy on Tim's shoulders! And, where did you get that bike trailer? I want one so bad!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Hey, you have the same bike trailer as us! Did we tell you to get it? We love ours!!! If only I had a bike to join in the fun......

Tim and Heidi said...

Looks like you've had lots of fun lately! Maybe next year I'll have a bike and the bike trailer:)

Caitlin said...

These pictures make me happy too. Emery is just so beautiful and Jack is adorable with his chubby little cheeks. I am a lucky aunt!

Paul and Tammy said...

What a cute family. Looks like you guys have so much fun together. Love the silly pictures

John & Britta said...

Such cute pictures! Your kiddos are so freaking adorable!